Total Episode Runtime (hh:mm:ss): 00:57:27
File Size of Episode Video: 2,836,027,570 Bytes
In 2000, Frank Dorrel put together this excellent video compilation which has been seen by millions of people. The basic message is that the Central Intelligence Agency, the military-industriial complex, the Pentagon, the multinational corporations, the media and the Government of the United States are responsible for the death of millions of people in the third world, not to mention the poverty and oppression of millions more. Frank Dorrel is an American peace activist. Formerly in the U.S. Air Force, he is now a Veteran for Peace.
1. Martin Luther King Jr., Civil rights leader who was killed after he spoke out against the U.S. war in Vietnam.
2. John Stockwell, Former CIA Chief of Station in Angola in 1975, working for then CIA Director, George Bush Sr.
3. Bill Moyers' "The Secret Government" Played on PBS-1987. Excellent! Hard to find! This video segment has almost been completely purged from the historical record!
4. "Coverup: Behind the Iran-Contra Affair", What we did to Nicaragua. Narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery. Produced by the Empowerment Project.
5. "School of Assassins" with Father Roy Bourgeois on the School of the Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia. Narrated by Susan Sarandon.
File Name of Episode: 911TV - FD1 Foreign Policy P1.mpg
Date Episode Uploaded: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 20:18
Downloads of This Episode: 7