Total Episode Runtime (hh:mm:ss): 00:57:59
File Size of Episode Video: 2,869,403,473 Bytes
Frank Dorrel 2000 “What I Learned About U.S. Foreign Policy” PART 2
In 2000, Frank Dorrel put together this excellent video compilation which has been seen by millions of people. The basic message is that the Central Intelligence Agency, the military-industriial complex, the Pentagon, the multinational corporations, the media and the Government of the United States are responsible for the death of millions of people in the third world, not to mention the poverty and oppression of millions more. Frank Dorrel is an American peace activist. Formerly in the U.S. Air Force, he is now a Veteran for Peace.
1. Martin Luther King Jr., Civil rights leader who was killed after he spoke out against the U.S. war in Vietnam.
2. "Genocide by Sanctions" shows the effects of the sanctions in Iraq, with Ramsey Clark talking to Iraqi doctors. Made by Gloria La Riva.
3. Amy Goodman, Host of Democracy Now, FM Radio NY, talking on two genocides committed by the Indonesian military. First against it's own people & then against the people of East Timor, both aided by the CIA. Filmed by Ralph Cole of JusticeVision.
4. "The Panama Deception" Won the academy award for best documentary. Narrated by Elizabeth Montgomery, made by The Empowerment Project.
5. Ramsey Clark, Former Attorney General, talking on U.S. militarism. Very powerful! Filmed by Ralph Cole of JusticeVision.
6. S. Brian Willson, Vietnam Veteran for Peace who lost his legs when he was run over by a naval train carrying weapons headed to kill innocent civilians in Central America. Brian wages Unconditional Peace. Brian is introduced by Kris Kirstofferson.
Tags: Frank Dorrel, Martin Luther King Jr., Ramsey Clark, Amy Goodman, East Timor, Panama Deception, Brian Wilson
File Name of Episode: 911TV - FD1 Foreign Policy P2.mpg
Date Episode Uploaded: Thursday, February 7, 2013 - 20:44
Downloads of This Episode: 6