This is a 1 hour and 15 minute program of a workshop that introduces homeowner-participants to the value of home weatherization. You will learn how to make simple household adjustments and modest investments that can lead to significant energy savings over the long haul. The workshop was held on February 25, 2010, in Plymouth, NH.
Here is the workshop agenda:
• Workshop overview (Bob J. Walker presenter with PowerPoint slides)
• Efficiency and conservation: no-cost/low-cost actions to save energy
• How homes lose heat: fundamental of building heat loss
• Air barrier: specific locations in your home of air leakage and opportunities for air sealing
• Thermal barrier: preventing conductive heat loss through insulation
• Health and safety issues associated with energy efficiency
• Technical and financial resources available to save energy
Web sites for organizations sponsoring the workshop:
- Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative (PAREI) http://www.plymouthenergy.org/
- Plymouth Energy Committee http://nhenergy.org/index.php?title=Town_of_Plymouth
Notes to Stations About This Show:
Show is intended for a state audience (New Hampshire), but might be of interest to others nationally.
Type of Show: Specials
Target Viewing Market: Local to Target State or Province
State of Production and/or Target State or Province: New Hampshire
Frequency of Episodes: One time show
Show Producer: Wallace Stuart Note on Downloading:
Note on Downloading:
Your current download account balance is $545.00.
|Button Up NH 2010-02-25 pub NH.mpg||01:14:28||0.95||43|
* Downloads are available only for registered stations and producers.
Total Downloads For All Episodes: 43