Voting irregularities in recent elections have motivated Concentric Media to launch a multi-media online outreach Campaign and website: ELECTIONSatRISK.org
This project documents threats to our voting rights by tracing significant irregularities in recent elections. First person stories attest to massive disenfranchisement of low income and minority voters. A social media campaign, along with broadcasts of these documentary clips, will raise awareness about the escalating challenges to holding free and fair elections.
ELECTIONSatRISK.org includes free access to these options and more:
* STEALING AMERICA: Vote by Vote (2008) winner of The Choice Award from Broadcast Film Critics Association, a 90 min. feature length film which is edited so that it can be shown in chapters. Please feel free to download this film from PegMedia.
* A constellation of 14 short video clips from STEALING AMERICA. Please feel free to download the clips below on this web page.
Stealing America Movie:
* A 10-minute film: VOTING THEFT in ACTION: An Election Night Saga which documents the juxtaposition of nationwide exit poll results with statistically impossible "official results" during the final hours of the 2004 Presidential Election. Please go to the following link to download this film for FREE:
* A resource kit useful for planning screenings and actions, a press release, and other links for doing research and joining up with existing election integrity organizations.
Notes to Stations About This Show:
The short film and all clips are FREE to download for any PEG station.
Type of Show: Specials
Target Viewing Market: National (US)
State of Production and/or Target State or Province: California
Frequency of Episodes: One time show
Show Producer: Concentric Media No Download Charges On This Show:
No Download Charges On This Show:Downloads costs are being covered by the producer of this show and there is currently no charge to you for downloading episodes of this show. Thanks from the PegMedia community to Concentric Media for covering this cost.
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Can E-Voting Machines Be Trusted||00:01:41||0.00||19|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Computer Programmer Becomes a Whistleblower||00:03:11||0.00||19|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: E-Voting Machines Disenfranchise Voters||00:01:27||0.00||16|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Election Rigging Made Easy||00:00:56||0.00||12|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: How Can the Owner of the Team be the Umpire||00:01:35||0.00||14|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Mysterious Glitch Causes Votes to Switch||00:04:47||0.00||14|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: New Mexicans Unite to Promote Paper Ballots||00:01:39||0.00||10|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: The Shadow Side of E-Voting||00:00:54||0.00||11|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: The Silence of the Media||00:02:57||0.00||16|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: The Value of Paper Ballot Voting.mpeg||00:01:14||0.00||12|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Vote Tallies Reveal Dramatic Irregularities||00:01:31||0.00||11|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Voting Theft in Action- An Election Night Saga||00:09:54||0.00||22|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Was the Ohio Vote Count Ever Verified||00:01:10||0.00||9|
|ELECTIONS at RISK: Why Don't the Democrats Fight Back||00:01:53||0.00||12|
* Downloads are available only for registered stations and producers.
Total Downloads For All Episodes: 197